Saturday, June 04, 2011

Photoshop Techniques Pt:1



In this photo taken on the Nikon D5000, I decided to play around with some effects to help enhance and create a feeling when looking at this picture. The first thing I did was upload this image into Lightroom where I then enhanced the exposure a little bit. After I did that, I moved the picture into Photoshop where I desaturated the colour so you could only see a little bit of blue in the clothes and so that the rest would remain in black and white. For the third and final step, I added the water colour effect to give it a grainy look.

I did this to the photo to add a more artsy feel to it and so I could create something different from all my other photos. I found by doing these few quick steps it changed the original photo drastically making it look more desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment