Saturday, December 10, 2011

I do

When I first started taking pictures my main focus was on landscapes. I found that capturing the natural scenery of the things surrounding us to be so captivating that taking photos were my way of showing the beauty of it. A few years ago, I decided I wanted to expand my photography and take it to the next level. At this time, I started taking photos of people. It was great because I got to create an image rather then find the image.


Not to long ago, I was given the opportunity to photograph my first wedding. At first I was extremely nervous, as any photographer would be. The expectations of wedding photography are so high that if you make one small mistake, it can cost you everything. The idea of making sure you capture every single shot on that day is key. Unlike studio portraits, you can not redo a wedding day.

The difference between landscape, portrait and wedding photography for me is that I get to incorporate finding an image, and creating an image in to one job; wedding photography. 

I know I have not posted many blogs lately, so what I thought I would do was show you some of my pictures I've been working on instead. These are photos from a wedding I shot at the beginning of November. As always, your feedback is always appreciated.









                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment