Friday, April 27, 2012

Photo & Makeup


I have been wanting to do a photoshoot with different kinds of makeup techniques for quite a while now. I was on Facebook the one day, and noticed a girl, Bernelle, had been recently starting to do makeup and posting the photos to her page. I took this opportunity to contact Bernelle and see if she wanted to collaborate with me on this photography project. When the decision was final, I right away went out and started to get some things I wanted to use for this shoot. My plan was to focus on the main colours of red, green, pink, yellow, blue, black, and purple. These colours soon turned into bigger ideas where they then reflected other things such as emotion.

The colour red


The colour yellow


Nature


Love


Feathers & Colour


Peacock


Robot/Tin Person


Side Profile


All this would not have been possible though without the amazing work of Bernelle on makeup, and Sharla and Michelle as the two models.  

No comments:

Post a Comment